LTM crewing is committed to meeting customer satisfaction by:
- Identifying and complying with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Proactively establishing and communicating customer requirements throughout the company
- Maintain professional and ethical behaviour by all crew and employees Carefully selecting, monitoring and analysing key performance indicators
- Measuring customer satisfaction.
- Continually to improve the effectiveness of quality management systems by regularly reviewing policies, objectives and procedures, and then refining accordingly.
Crew and Client Satisfaction Surveys will be conducted at least once a year the results of which will be analysed to ensure continual/sustained improvement. Results will be reported to Management Review Meetings.
Non-conformance reports will be analysed, reviewed, discussed and minuted at Management Review Meetings.